Prateek Shah is One of Asia’s Leading Digital Marketing Trainers and over the years has empowered thousands of professionals in the domain of digital marketing. He is a partner trainer with Digital Vidya, Google India, Confederation of Indian Industries, Intracen Sri Lanka (United Nations – WTO), BCG (Boston Consulting Group) and Knowledge Engineers UK.
He is also the Founder of Digital Defynd, a community driven digital marketplace that helps people find digital solutions ranging from marketing services, training, hiring and product finding.
Now while that was a formal introduction, in true digital marketing style, here are 9 interesting things about Prateek!
1. Prateek is regularly invited to speak at conferences and train professionals globally
Speaking at CREDAI NATCON in Shanghai, China
After a Digital Marketing Workshop for Khaleej Times in Dubai, UAE
2. He is an Engineer turned Banker turned PR professional turned Digital Marketer
He recounts his journey in this profile interview for Navigus.
3. He conducts regular webinars to help professionals wanting to learn Digital Marketing
This webinar for Leadsquared will help you know the best practices for Digital Marketing in the present year
4. He founded Digital Defynd, the community of Digital Marketers which is one of the largest in Asia and has over 20,000 members
At a special event conducted at HCL Technologies for the members of Digital Defynd
5. He conducts Professional Digital Marketing Training and Workshops with Digital Vidya and is a partner trainer with Google India, CII, Intracen (United Nations), BCG (Boston Consulting Group) and Knowledge Engineers UK(AVADO)
At Singapore for a Train the Trainer program after being selected as a Google Trainer
Has conducted workshops for various reputed organisations such as NASSCOM, CII, SBI, Philips and many more.
A brief client list over the years is mentioned below
5. He also conducts trainings for Colleges and B Schools including IIMs
After a fun filled workshop at the Goa Institute of Management.
6. Here’s what attendees have to say about Prateek’s workshops
“Prateek brings both a high level of domain knowledge, as well as a very engaging style – his sense of humor is a bonus! – and much patience to his role as facilitator of a social media marketing course. I recently attended one of these workshops that he conducts online as well, and Prateek did a great job of helping make sense of the digital media landscape, how it can be leveraged by marketers, and, importantly, the questions to ask.” – Chandna Sethi, Head-Marketing & Business Development, The Tata Management Training Centre(TMTC)
“Prateek has deep domain knowledge in the latest trend of social media development. Selfless in sharing all his knowledge as well as the tools and resources available for the various social media platforms. Patience is another key attribute Prateek possesses, as a social media coach, he is always willing to answer all queries from his students. I enjoyed his class as much as I enjoyed him as a person.” – Jeffrey TAN, The New Age Fishmonger at Dishthefish
“Prateek is THE Man to reckon with for Social media…I’ve had the privilege to be trained under him on Social Media Marketing….he has lured me and the entire class into the subject matter just by his sheer passion and his amicable nature. His style is very forthcoming and truly engaging. I am now excited and motivated to go out and explore the Digital World!” – Mythra V, National Sales Head for Telecom Giant
“Prateek’s knowledge of the digital medium is rich and varied! And am very glad to say that he walked us novices thru the course patiently and thoroughly. Spending time with Prateek will make you want to truly understand and harness the power of digital media!” – Behnaaz Engineer, Professional Coach
You can read more about what professionals have to say about his workshops here.
8. His thoughts are regularly featured in the media as well
Coverage in The Telegraph Kolkata after a workshop
Article in Small & Medium Entrepreneur Magazine
9. And the true purpose of his life is to Spread Smiles :)