Social Media Consultancy
Social media has taken this world by storm and everybody seems to scrambling to do it. What one forgets in the process is that social media can’t just be done by creating a profile or two on few platforms and asking friends and acquaintances to ‘like’ it, hoping that it will all grow into a campaign in the time to come. There needs to be a great deal of thought that needs to go into a campaign which should help you decide what to name your social channels and where all to be present at.
With my experience of over two years of helping clients from a wide array of industries run their online campaigns, I might just be the right kind of guy who could help you with yours too. The best part though is that I will be more than happy to tell you if social media won’t work out well for you at the current juncture that your organization is in or just refer one of my friends from the industry who I think could manage your campaign better.
Clients – Nivio, Bharat Matrimony, FIFA India, Larsen & Toubro’s PBEL Property Development, DesignTech Systems, FISME India, IPSSR – the people specialists, Just for Hearts, The Brand Trust Report, Blue Bytes News, Kingdom of Dreams hosted Dandiya Masti , Tina Sharma Tiwari(Author, News presenter) and her book Running on Full, Rashmi Datt (Corporate Trainer), MindSpark, Asset Ambassador, Educational Initiatives, Mathcovery
Social Media Training
So you run that facebook page, have that twitter account, also are present on LinkedIn and are enthused about what will happen to Google + , but have always been interested to know more about the world of social media? You can unravel the mystery and sharpen your social media skills by signing up for one my workshops or organising one at your organisation or college. Mail across your requirements to email@example.com
- ‘Its time to rise and shine’ at ‘International Youth Forum for Policy, Change and Development‘
- ‘Making Sense of Social Media’ at FIIB Delhi
- Demystifying Social Media and Online Communications, a seminar at Ahmedabad Management Association
- Conducted a workshop in association with ZigEdu in Delhi which saw participants from varied industries and institutions, click here to view pictures.
- Social Media Workshop cum Certificate Program organised by Youth 360 EDUCATION in association with Urban Vidya & ZIGEDU Learning Solutions in Delhi
- FICCI hosted Power of Web Social Networking. Pictures - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.147361768624891.25229.108859302475138
- List includes Larsen and Toubro’s PBEL Property Development, Hyderabad ; SREI Infrastructure, Kolkata; Blue Bytes News, Mumbai ; Just For Hearts, Pune ; Cutch Soft, Chennai; Acharya Institute, Bangalore ; TGC, Delhi ; i9 Communications, Mumbai; Mustard Design, Mumbai; Hub Kreatives, Delhi; FISME, Delhi, IPSSR, Delhi
Find below some pictures from these seminars and workshops from across the country -