Oh what a day it was :D I usually procrastinate writing, but just too full of joy to write this one now!
Lazy as i am, will sum up the Spice Mobiles Indiblogger Meet in Delhi in 10 quick points!
1. The BIGGEST ever BLOGGERS meet happened today in Delhi! All sorts of shapes, variety, ages and sizes turned up for the meet.
2. Introductions were taking a tad bit too much time, so that had to get cut short. But it was fun none the less. Special mention goes out to the 11 year old blogger from Muzaffarnagar who blogs because he wants to grow up to blog like his Dad :)
3. Oh did i forget to mention! Rajiv Makhni was the host for the day! He surely is witty :) and knows how to leave no opportunity to make the audiences laugh :)
4. Spice Mobiles! Yes that’s what you got as a gift for a variety of reasons today! From telling why you blog to answering tough tech questions to composing and reciting a poem about Rajiv Makhni! :D
5. Then there was a debate about something which had something to do with security of mobile phones. No mobile phones were being distributed during this session, so i don’t really remember much about it. hmmm
6. When Snacks became Dinner! We were all given a quick break before the start of this quiz session, during which the hotel staff accidentally served Dinner! :O Delhiites and Dinner go together don’t they? What followed was a SUPER EARLY DINNER at 6:30 pm :D Needless to say everybody still gobbled up all the food they could, and some even left right after that. hmmm. Good for them, good for us.
7. Then started this quiz that we’d all been waiting for! (Coz that’s when most of the phones were gonna be distributed) . Difficult question, easy question, moderately difficult question, cake walk, they were all part of this quiz.
8. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. And then came the moment i have been waiting for my entire life. A twitter question by Rajiv about something to do with Cricket, the answer to which was ‘Hawk Eye’. I tweet the answer, wait with baited breath, and then appears on the big screen the correct tweets , with my tweet as the FIRST :D :) :D :) :D :) I WON I WON I WON!!! I WON A SPICE MOBILE, A SPICE FLO! Yay yayy yayy :D :) :) This victory was celebrated with a victory dance that i am not going to forget all my life. I had just won my oscar. I had just lifted my world cup trophy. I had just become the King of the World!!
9. Bye Bye. Thanked all the Indiblogger team members! What an awesome lot they are! :) :) :) Kudos to Spice Mobiles for gifting us with such a meet! And lots of Bye Byes to all the lovely bloggers who turned up at the event!
10. That’s it actually, 9 points is all it took. But to sum it up, will just say that its sooo much fun to attend these meets! Pure fun :) Hope to keep bumping into the bloggers every now and then :)
Keep Blogging! (Else, how will you get to attend Indiblogger meets :D)
Woohoo! News just in, the meet made it to the news! You can read it here - ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-bloggers-meet-offline-to-discuss-issues-gadgets/265464-11.html